New enterprises want to save costs in organizing the accounting apparatus to meet the requirements of Vietnamese regulations on accounting work while the enterprises that had an organized accounting apparatus worry that their accounting system still contains many errors which increase tax risks.
With a team of experts in the field of accounting and taxation, we will help enterprises minimize or even eliminate tax risks by building and implementing a complete accounting system.
We provide services that include:
– For newly established enterprises, we build a tax system and provide accountants, chief accountants
– For enterprises that’s already had an accounting system, we review and point out weaknesses in the current accounting system and give the solutions for our Clients
– Making predictions and timely warnings about tax risks arising in Vietnam according to regulations
– Representing the Clients to work with tax authorities upon request
– Gathering and preparing financial statements or management reports
– Reviewing financial statements
– Designing, implementing and supporting the operation of the accounting system
– Designing, implementing and supporting the operation of the internal controlling system
– Providing accountants and chief accountants
– Consulting cost accounting system
– Consulting on accounting system
– Providing accounting bookkeeping services
– Providing accounting training services at the enterprise (including financial accounting and management accounting)
According to the regulations in Vietnam, there are two types of auditing which are compulsory audit and requesting audit. The compulsory audit cases include:
– Enterprises with foreign investment capital;
– Credit institutions established and operated under the Law on Credit Institutions, including foreign bank branches in Vietnam;
– Financial institutions, insurance enterprises, reinsurance enterprises, insurance brokerage enterprises, branches of foreign non-life insurance enterprises.
– Public companies, securities issuers and securities trading organizations.
GLaw has a network of strategic partnerships that are some of the leading auditing firms in Vietnam. With varied experience in the field, we have been assisting Clients in fulfilling their compliance obligations by implementing independent assurance contracts, audits, review of financial information and other data.